20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Temperature Controllers receive sensor signals and control oven heaters and other devices to maintain a preset temperature within the enclosure. They can also be used for humidity, pressure, and flowrate control when configured with compartible sensor elements.
EW-181H Temperature Controller Overview
- 1.7" LED red light display screen
- Working voltage: AC 220V + / - 10% 50Hz / 60Hz
- Output current / voltage: AC 220V 10A
- Power consumption: no more than 3W
- Working environment: -10'C~50'C RH , no more than 90%
- Control range: -45'C~80'C
- Resolving power: 1'C
- Accuracy: +/- 1'C
- Suitable for automatic intelligent temperature control systems.